top of page
Ca' Zenobio theaters from above.jpg


Overlooking a splendid park, Villa Ca' Zenobio preserves the remains of a seventeenth-century residence intact. Located on the outskirts of Treviso and well connected to the city centre, the villa preserves important figurative testimonies which constitute a significant page of eighteenth-century Venetian decoration.


The original domain complex is already visible in a map from 1680, reported as the property of Don Domenico Biscaro. It already appears to consist of a main building, a "house" on one side of the garden and an oratory overlooking the public road. In the 18th century, the palace was renovated and enlarged, adding lateral wings with an attic to the central body, enriched by overlapping three-mullioned windows. 


The current barchessa, with an arched loggia overlooking the garden, was built by incorporating the pre-existing building, at the behest of the Venetian lawyer Sebastiano Uccelli, owner of the villa since 1744. The same client also wanted the noble oratory with an octagonal plan rebuilt. The ownership of this country residence passed through various families. From that of the Zenobio family, through Count Verità who purchased it in 1779, the most usual name was derived. 


The Music Room, on the ground floor of the main building, was decorated in the second decade of the century with fashionable frescoes, attributed to Gregorio Lazzarini, which propose the theme of love through the depiction of Eros and couples of lovers taken from mythology and Jerusalem Freed. It can currently host conferences and meetings with a maximum capacity of 50 seats. 


Around the middle of the 18th century, Francesco Fontebasso intervened, commissioned by Uccelli. The famous Venetian painter, in the hall on the first floor, frescoed the allegories of Justice, Peace and Virtue within refined rocaille stucco, as well as painting a series of canvases now in private collections. The artist also tackled the task of decorating the barchessa, taking inspiration from the great Tiepolo examples. In the ballroom, within a spectacular illusionistic stage setup, three episodes of historical themes relating to Aurelian and Zenobia are lively represented, approached as a great festive and recreational tale which is updated, in the game of fiction, by placing some figures drawn alongside the ancient characters from contemporary eighteenth-century life.

They are themes of the eighteenth-century imagination now destined to frame the new functions of this splendid environment.


The main villa now hosts new functions in a splendid environment: co-working spaces, large exhibition spaces.


The barchessa of the villa houses thirteen recently renovated rooms and an apartment, equipped with every comfort and technology, as well as other common areas available to guests.


The Rooms of Villa Ca'Zenobio are a tourist location that does not have a permanent reception but offers a self-check-in procedure that guarantees ample time flexibility and which we want to be as easy as possible for our guests. All the relevant details will be sent via email the day before arrival and it will always be possible to contact our contact number.


The large and elegant common areas of the villa which also include the prestigious park, the oratory and other external areas, represent the ideal place to organize private and corporate events as well as cultural initiatives.


It is not possible to enjoy breakfast in the facility but an excellent continental breakfast consisting of a hot drink (tea, coffee, barley, cappuccino, chocolate, etc.), a fruit juice or freshly squeezed juice and a pastry product is instead offered at one of the bars located in the immediate vicinity through the delivery of a voucher prepared by our staff. 


The structure does not have internal parking but large public car parks are available in the immediate vicinity.



Available to our guests in all rooms and common areas.



The property has internal parking for guests.

bottom of page